View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ench View Post
If you're asking what my point is in general, I've read a number of posts on this forum that disagree with Lindsey being ejected, and that something should have been done to fix the problem. With some, far from all, posts, this seems to be an assumption that Lindsey is the victim of the breakdown and that it should have been FM2018 that should have acted to fix the problem and keep Lindsey in the band. The overall point of this thread is that in all likelihood it was fully in Lindsey's power to have acted in such a way that the band could have stayed together, and that therefore he should be blamed as well. He's not just a victim in this, despite what #teamlindsey says.
and again, I ask, what is your point exactly?

You have a different opinion to others on here. That's great. You've expressed that opinion. That's great.

What is your point of continuing on? Are you demanding that everyone suddenly change their perspective and agree you are entirely correct and thank you for setting everyone straight?

Both points of view are here and well-documented. Some people may choose to change their minds; others may not.

Circling around the same discussion points over and over and over proves nothing and may not change people's opinions one iota. That's life. And I say this to folks on every side of this issue. Until someone involved makes a definitive statement we won't know; and honestly, even if one of the band did say something people who support a different band member will find reasons to not believe what they say anyway.

You have your opinion, and you've laid out your reasons. Others, including me, have given our opinions and reasons. I enjoy hearing well-reasoned opinions from everyone. But frankly, at the end of the day, it honestly doesn't matter to me one way or another what anyone wants to believe.