View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 05:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Mitzo, I actually respect sodascouts' pov. She may be angry or upset or whatever about the situation, which is understandable, but she is one of the more even tempered posters here and doesn't insult people. There's a rare commodity on this board, and I appreciate it.
LOL Where have you been? I was called ignorant and belligerent. I was also accused of chasing someone away from the Ledge and pushing a false agenda for simply stating the upcoming FM tour will be successful but not as successful as OWTS and probably be as successful as Unleashed (which had cancelled shows but still ranked top 10 concert grosses for that year).
The Stevie haters ran out of punching bags and turned on me for simply stating simple facts that regardless of what you think of Stevie, she still fills and packs arenas.
Well, I was called and accused of just everything in the book just because I was not a robot repeating the nonsense that the tour will be a flop. Personally, I would love for the tour to be a flop but I know the lure of Stevie Nicks and that would never happen.
I really was surprised how stating the obvious led to hysteria, insults, and accusations of me signing up to the ledge to push a "false agenda" and chase people away. I don't think some people are as innocent as you think

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-30-2018 at 05:50 AM..