View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 07:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
I get it. It’s totally your choice. I kind of feel like no one is telling any details about what happened with Lindsey because it isn’t pretty and it really isn’t any of our business. I know Fleetwood Mac has always been full of drama but now they’re 70 years old. I don’t think they need that anymore. They just need to perform their hearts out and keep us fans interested. Everyone knows I am mostly a Stevie fan however I love Christine. I love the rhythm section of John and Mick. I was never much of a Lindsey fan just because of his personality. I really am not trying to be rude with that he just always rubbed me the wrong way. He’s an awesome guitar player and I hope he does well on his own. His solo stuff just doesn’t interest me.
Maybe there were 1 or 2 ring leaders but I believe all 5 of them are to blame here. This chapter just adds to the drama! Saddens me this is how it will all potentially end and I do think it leaves an unattractive "footnote" on the band. But like I said--it's FM so the drama is a given