View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 02:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Exactly. Thank you.

Buster called me a "f*cking pathetic loser", and that was allowed. "Stupid" is a walk in the park, compared to that. But I'm certain that JohnL doesn't see it that way.
It wasn’t really allowed, I got a 10 day ban. But I don’t regret saying what many people in this board think. Yes, I will claim to speak for others just like you do.

For someone who spends hours each day taking shots at people but keeping the language just tame enough to keep under the mods radar screen, you have ridiculously thin skin. And you are the primary reason few people want to engage on this forum. You can’t let 90% of posts go without comment, it’s an absurd obsession. You also have to steer discussion into the direction you want. And you’re a misogynist.

Try taking a breath once in a while when you read a post you don’t like. Try expressing your feelings about Stevie Nicks using adult words. Try to avoid needing to rally people to your side like you’re in high school. Let this be a true discussion board - where people are allowed to express themselves without getting pounded on the head by you each time. Just some advice.

Last edited by Buster; 08-15-2018 at 02:27 PM..