Thread: Is this fair?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 09:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
Yes, that is all I can come up with, and you proved my point.
I don't feel the need to constantly post negative comments about any of the band members.
I feel the band should break-up at this point, and am not supporting this tour.
But I don't constantly post about poor ticket sales, or wish for it to flop, etc.
If others wish to support the tour, let them.
Constructive criticism is one thing, but acting as if the current state of the band is ruining your life, and attacking any members that don't agree with you is silly.
BTW, I know how to quote, but using this board with my android always screws my replies up. If you read my history of posts, you'll see the quotes worked fine when I use my laptop.
So, no, homer didn't teach me how to quote.
And stooping to comments regarding my age is silly, but falls in line with the way you always put other people down
Being 51 years old doesn't bother me at all.
You are always on the defense, and I'm sure you and homer will hurl a few more insults my way after this is read.

If you're gonna log in just for this.....
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 07-25-2018 at 09:48 AM..