View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 02:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Interesting story. My friend was with a friend of his who knows FM's manager. He said "here's what really happened" Now the story that was relayed to me is SO far fetched and obviously not true it makes me wonder about everything. He said the Mick Fleetwood retired so they needed a new drummer. Stevie was in the studio with Dave Grohl and asked his drummer if he would tour with them. He couldn't do it so they got someone else. When they were rehearsing the new drummer and LB were working some stuff out because LB had control of every nuance. LB was talking to the drummer about how Stevie shouldn't sing harmony on this particular song anymore because she couldn't hit the notes. The drummer thought he was being helpful and mentioned it to Stevie who GOT ENRAGED and went to FM's manager and said she would no longer tour with LB. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? This was actually told to me by my friend who is friends with FM's manager. I just laughed and said "um Mick is a money whore and will be touring until they day he drops" I then showed him the CBS interview with Mick in it and he could not believe how off the story was. I told him that he has to go back and straighten this out and find out how this person got that story? It's so off it's funny.