View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Yeah, well, you clearly didn't understand my question or chose not to, because it suits you better.
I was talking about your certainty of Lindsey being nowhere around the music business if it wasn't for FM. That was truly a good joke.

About Stevie, we all know she wouldn't be in the band if it wasn't for Lindsey. THAT's what's gonna haunt her til the day she dies.
The last thing I said to you was to have a nice day, I assumed that was what you meant when the first thing you asked was if I was sure. Lindsey and Stevie may have made it musically in some capacity without the band, but I don't think it would be nearly to the extent that it is now. With being dropped from the label, reportedly they were very discouraged that a career in music was ever going to work out. Wasn't there talk about going back to school? As far as Bob, Christine and the rest of the crowd, I don't know what their prospects would have been if the band didn't exist and they had never been invited in, but I think it is safe to say it did considerable good in boosting everyone's profile in a way that would never have happened without it. This all goes back to the larger point that if the band had folded at any point along the way, we would have missed out on a lot of good people and songs.