View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
And if Peter Green's fans had wanted them to cease to exist after he was gone and it had happened, you'd never know who Lindsey was (or Christine, or Bob or any of the other members who worked for the band over the years), and so many of the songs that you enjoy listening to would never have been. If you are upset with them, I totally get that. But for someone to wish that they never play another note? That seems so unfair to the people who still appreciate them. I truly hope that you get to see Lindsey and totally rock out and enjoy him. There are a lot of us who still want to see the band perform as well and it would be a shame if they just decided to quit doing what they do while they still have something to offer. Have a good afternoon ButtonLip, I hope the sun is shining where you are.
Are you sure about that? So, according to you, without FM Lindsey would be no one today? Best joke ever!

Then I can't even begin to imagine where Stevie would be....

At this point you surely know I'm not the only one who want them to fail.... In my mind they already did. Just the fact that they still couldn't even achieve one sold out... that's enough for me. And please, don't tell me it happened in 2015 because of Christine's return. I can count many sold outs before her return.

They're gonna suck without their musical director anyway, so yeah, have fun with your cover band.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.