View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 01:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Button-lip and Angel75, could you please stop hijacking my thread? This thread was created by me to discuss the chances of a future Australian Fleetwood Mac tour of the current line up. Discussing Lindsey vs Stevie and bagging the current line up are IRRELEVANT to the purpose of this thread and should not be allowed to continue.

If you wish to continue your stupid pointless arguments, please do so IN PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Ok, thanks. Bye!
Sincere apologies SecretLove it was certainly not my intentions to 'hijack' this thread but when you are accused of writing and doing things that are simply untrue or completely twisted then one can not help but retaliate. I am not generally argumentive by nature but I dislike manipulation and injusticeor bullying in any form.

Your thread is a good one and should continue to be respected. I did write early on my thoughts about not thinking it would be international because of current US sales but that may change. NF is certainly the drawcard being Australasian and those from down under generally in my opinion are less aware of the soap opera and drama associated with the band and so may be less concerned that LB is not playing. Who knows?