Thread: Is this fair?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
There is no explanation that will ever suit you. In your eyes, and a certain other group of fan’s eyes, Stevie is guilty no matter what. Evil Incarnate. If Lindsey’s firing was not the focus, there would be another thing to harp about.
Please do not talk as if you know a single thing about what I think. If you actually did you'd know that I've never once said anything remotely along the lines of suggesting that Stevie is "evil incarnate". I've always loved Stevie, she's what really got me into FM and I'll always love her music, but the way she's been lately about the band and her career in general (refusing to record, not even putting out new solo music, just touring, passive aggressive comments etc etc) has really disappointed me, and this is way before any of this drama got started. To group anyone who critiques what's gone on here and seriously questions the intentions behind the band in that category is ridiculous. I've never thought Lindsey was some angel in this situation. But you don't have to think he was angel to think he didn't deserve this and that what's happened is wrong and shouldn't have happened and that it reflects badly on the band. And to say that he "deserved" it because he was such a big old ass 24/7 is just as naive, problematic and oversimplifying as to say Stevie that is "evil incarnate".