Thread: Is this fair?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
Notice I did not say all. I said the ones who I call Stevie fans delusional. If a fan lays the blame solely on Stevie, and does not accept that Lindsey played a part in this, by his past and current actions, then yes, that fan is delusional.
You keep saying this but I never understand what you mean by it. The 70s and 80s and 90s and even 2000s are over and the band isn't lingering in them. If you actually think someone woke up and said Lindsey doesn't deserve to be in the band anymore because he was a pain in the butt during Tusk or whenever else then I really don't know what to tell you. The entire band would've all fired each other decades ago if that's the way things worked and I guarantee it. And as for "current actions", you don't know what happened. None of us do. What we do know is that Lindsey had some solo touring thing he wanted and it's not true that he asked for a delay. We also know Lindsey wanted to make a final FM album and Stevie didn't so he released with Christine instead. Maybe that rumor about Stevie giving an ultimatum because she didn't want to tour with Lindsey anymore is true. Maybe she did just want Mike Campbell in the band and it all went downhill from there. Maybe he did yell at Karen. All we can do is speculate about those details but you can't say you know that this is what happened.