View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=dreamsunwind;1232190]If that's actually true then he must be really, REALLY hurting about this. Because typically I'd think Lindsey is the type of person whose pride is too strong to ever want to go back after a situation like this.
And I think back to Kristen's word choice when she referred to the situation. It would be one thing if she just said they were shady band members or unfair or ungrateful. But she called it the "cruelest move she'd ever seen" and said Lindsey didn't deserve it. That kind of description is pretty telling.[/QUOTE]

This probably explains why Chris could only look at her fingers during the Anthony Mason interview. She was feeling guilty, and so she should be (for taking part, or doing nothing once she found out.....whatever her part was). Mick and Stevie were too busy selling their story, John never talks.

Guilt is like karma.......a b#%^h that'll eat you alive. I'm sure they will all feel the effects at some point. Well, maybe not Stevie and Mick. They have no souls (and they used to be my favourites).