View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Heck yes! I want my five fireflies back! I'm one of the people who loved going to their concerts, who got a lot of joy out of it. Call me selfish to want that again, even after all of this, but I do.

More importantly, I want my band to go out on a high note. I want this for Fleetwood Mac's legacy.

My favorite band can't end like this. Let this time be harsh, clanging notes before a soaring finale, not an ending that makes us all leave with our ears bleeding and our hearts broken.

There is such a thing as forgiveness and making amends. I want that for them.
Well, if I could have dreamed this whole sh*t show, and it never happened, I want them to end like that, too.

But we know what selfish idiotic diva ruined the ending. Ho ruined the ending of the book! It's beyond repair now, IMO, at this LATE stage in the game.

I hope they ask him, and he tells them to go straight to Hell. I'd lose all respect for him if he didn't. To treat him like this, for the rest of the world to see?????? F*CK them.