View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie is the only one who said Lindsey wanted to delay the tour, which most of us knew wasn’t true. Show me where anyone else confirmed what she said.

As for Mick, where did he publicly throw Lindsey under the bus? All he said was that there was muscle memory in dealing with Lindsey and that it was like a divorce. As for TMZ, what do people want to hear him say to TMZ? I know what I want him to say, but I can’t say it here. (It starts with “Hey, why don’t you go…” and involves something physically impossible for most of us.)

All Lindsey has said is that a faction of the band lost its perspective. While I don’t expect him to say much beyond that right now, I also wouldn’t expect him to paint himself in a bad light. Like, I can’t imagine him saying “Well, I wanted to do a concurrent tour, the promoters didn’t like that idea, Stevie confronted me about it, we had a huge blowout where I was especially edgy since I wanted to make new music and she didn’t with me, I got sacked, and am now feeding my family with store brand hotdogs and imitation Spaghettios to cover our losses.”

None of us knows what actually happened.

THE Stephen Hopkins