View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I love the live version of Silver Springs, but enough is enough. Would say the same about Sara and it is one of my faves. Heard an early cut of Dreams which was beautiful. Her voice back then was like nothing I’ve ever heard. So unique.
Lindsey’s production work on Gypsy is unmatched. I’ve heard a few cuts of the song and it’s breathtaking.
Heard an earlier cut of Big Love. That has really evolved over the years but so good. Heard Stevie singing harmony on I’m So Afraid which was really beautiful
Hold me always makes me happy. Showcases C&L so well. Heard Neil Finn’s song “World is Turning”...I am sorry, I know I pick on it constantly but the fact no one stopped the track to correct him shows how shotty this organization is right now. And between him and Stevie, whoever goes to these shows is going to be yelling STFU. It’s unreal
OMG I know. He talks so much. I was not expecting him to talk so much. I have nothing against him but Kristen was not lying when she said it's hard to listen to him LOL. He really gives Stevie a run for her money! I would gladly take Lindsey's therapy-influenced psychoanalysis babble repetitive speeches over Neil talking as if he's been in the band for half a century.