View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 01:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
Please post what these "reliable people" have said. Where are these quotes? I read through the Rick Turner stuff and there's nothing there. He basically said that he heard from someone that Lindsey was negotiating to do his solo tour alongside the Mac tour. He had no information on whether Lindsey was pushing to delay the Mac tour. If you have any actual evidence, please post it because you all keep referring to evidence that doesn't appear to exist.
Like I've said for the billionth time there was also the BM band member (Federico Poll), Elle posted the comment as well.
And those people said exactly what people like Rick, Federico, that video of Lindsey at the MusiCares event, Lindsey's wife's shady comments would all LATER (note the said this before we got these comments from other people) support directly and or indirectly support-- Lindsey was trying to do two tours which they didn't like so they threw him out.
But I'm done arguing with you, you deny actual facts and presented "evidence" as you like to call it and just say over and over that your claims are true.