View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
I don’t see why they would care about this though. Didn’t The Pretenders do this in between opening for Stevie? It’s not like they’re doing shows every night or even every other night. It looks like there’s generally space for Lindsey to have done solo gigs at other venues in between FM shows.

I’m just dying to hear Lindsey’s side of this. I think it’s a little petty of his family members to be liking other people’s (often nasty) posts or posting cryptic comments on social media when any of them could come out and set the record straight. I want Lindsey to explain what happened since the band members aren’t saying anything and for all we know the press could have it wrong.
I don’t see his family commenting as best they can as being petty. They are defending a family member. His family, both immediate and extended has been part of the FM family for 44 years, and longer if you factor in BN and Fritz. This is raw for them and am sure they all feel slighted and betrayed in some way (I am just surmising based on how I would feel in the same situation). Maybe they aren’t speaking right now because they can’t for legal reasons, but liking a tweet or a comment is their way of appreciating the support. Maybe they aren’t commenting because it really is Lindsey’s story to tell when he’s ready. Until the band is ready to be truthful and forthcoming about the circumstances (I think most can agree the cbs interview was a disaster) and/or Lindsey comments and the band gets their rebuttal, we are all going to react and behave based upon the suppositions we now know, whether they be fact or not. Lindsey, up until earlier this year, was always meant to tour this year with the band, he and Christine said it last year during their press, and Christine said it during the cbs debacle...until all sides speak, and speak the truth, we are where we are!! Lindsey’s family is supporting him, and I respect that