View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
right. that's why they give us those penguins instead of the band pic everywhere for the tour - so not to confuse people who actually know who's supposed to be in the classic era band.

the simplest solution is probably always the one - they are petty.

and they are not playing his comments because the same as that video of him describing his plans to tour with FM, recorded day after musicares, what he said on Jan 23rd would expose their lies. maybe they are splicing what he said to be in line with the bs they are selling.

oh that bootleg would be amazing! maybe KB has it? of course, people who don't wanna believe their favorites are not saints will never believe it anyway. i can't tell you how many people have blocked me or posted snide replies when i just shared that fan vid of LB talking about his plans. people don't wanna know, they wanna live in their fairytale world.
I think you know that I know the truth, or at least what WASN'T mentioned in the 6 minute CBS interview- that Lindsey wanted to tour solo in between Mac dates, and THAT is likely what the biggest impasse was. Why it wasn't mentioned could've been because of interview editing, or the rest of the band didn't want to get into that because it would make them seem callous (on the surface, at least) for not allowing him to do that. Maybe it will come up in future interviews - I think and hope they will address that and explain it. They should. I do understand them not allowing it though. Lindsey would be "double-dipping" in a sense. Yeah, they all have all the money they need, but it would still be bad in a business sense.

Jamie