View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
Yeah.. didn't make sense to me either, but it was a different perspective so I thought I'd throw it out there. Maybe the band doesn't want to confuse the audience into thinking that Lindsey will be there for the tour so they don't want to play too much of his stuff? That might be why they are not playing his comments and thoughts that he probably recorded like they did, before this all went down.
Maybe someone out there has a Sirius XM bootleg tape of Lindsey's comments on different songs and influences that they can post on YouTube or something.

Jamie
right. that's why they give us those penguins instead of the band pic everywhere for the tour - so not to confuse people who actually know who's supposed to be in the classic era band.

the simplest solution is probably always the one - they are petty.

and they are not playing his comments because the same as that video of him describing his plans to tour with FM, recorded day after musicares, what he said on Jan 23rd would expose their lies. maybe they are splicing what he said to be in line with the bs they are selling.

oh that bootleg would be amazing! maybe KB has it? of course, people who don't wanna believe their favorites are not saints will never believe it anyway. i can't tell you how many people have blocked me or posted snide replies when i just shared that fan vid of LB talking about his plans. people don't wanna know, they wanna live in their fairytale world.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"