View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I would be heartbroken, but I would say: that's what you get for not recording. Touring isn't the only thing a band does; it also records. And I was/am heartbroken she didn't record. Stevie would have had the best songs on the album, based on IYD and 24KG. As such, I would hope for a 24KG2 and a solo tour.

That said, if FM could have continued as the 5 as a touring entity while LBCM continued making records, I'd have been more than content.

So the way things turned out is my worst scenario. I have no interest in paying to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" (hey now hey now don't dream it's over! hey now vom)--and now Stevie won't even be spending time recording 24KG2

What's the World Coming To?
Agree with everything you've said here. I talk to a coworker about FM a lot (she's not a fan but is familiar with the music). She said if Stevie doesn't want to record then just tour and carry on with solo projects--what's the big deal. Especially now with Chris back in the fold. It's funny how simple and straightforward things appear to regular people. I find it exhausting to try to explain the level of dysfunction in this band