View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
If you don't like the new lineup, don't go. Don't turn up with intent of ruining or sabotaging it for other audience members who want to go there and enjoy the experience. Talking about concert protests is stupid, with how security conscious they are nowadays - major concerts now being a target of terrorist attacks.

What is age level of people here? I would've thought more maturity with how long this group has been around. I consider myself neutral on the issue but am almost feeling ashamed of being FM fan with this sort of behaviour.

They tried to continue on the road, but they don't work together well in studio anymore. That's just how it is. Can't always get what you want. I guess you'll be happy though if they all walk off the stage and event spoiled for everyone else.

For years Lindsey has been acting as if he is leader of this band, and they were nothing before he came along. Could be the other long term members got sick of that and want to also cover the band's earlier history on these final tours. Not just the first few years of Stevie and Lindsey, ignoring all the others.

He's never cared about the roles of others in this band. Yes he is a great guitarist, probably the best I'll ever see live. But his attitude is a concern. He is no 'victim', I'm sure if he was more willing to compromise and negotiate something could've been worked out with him. Why should they put up with his self-important, controlling attitude for the rest of their years?
VERY Well Said

He Will Burn You Down