View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal View Post
Yeah, I don't doubt the whole BuckVie album and everything surrounding it played a big part in the current situation. It won't be said though, because the other 3 all participated too, and Stevie can't exactly throw *them* under the bus at this point.

I think BuckVie will be quietly swept under the rug (much like BTM), never to be heard from again. Which is a damn shame...
She didn’t throw the rest of the band under the bus because she knows it was Lindsey’s idea. Let’s face it: for the past 15 years every idea on FM has been Lindsey’s.

As ridiculous as it sounds, Buckingham McVie was the reason Stevie wanted Lindsey out of the band. For those who wants to believe it, great. For those who don’t, enjoy your tour.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.