View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't understand what it is with people tossing around Lindsey's history with violence as if it's some sort of bargaining chip in respect to what's going on with the band right now. The way Lindsey behaved back then should never be condoned and if someone wants to inherently have a dislike of him because of that then I think they have all the right to.

But if someone now (and this is almost specifically always Stevie fans), in their desire to argue that he somehow deserved to be treated like this from the band and that what the other members did wasn't wrong, unnecessarily and out of nowhere brings up the "he was an abusive boyfriend!" claim, not only does that disrespect the seriousness of domestic violence and the fact that it should be talked about in full seriousness on its own, but it also shows that the person doesn't really have much of an argument and thus feel the need to bring up the worst aspect of Lindsey's character that likely has absolutely zero to do with what has gone on here.

I don't know why this is so hard for some people. After all the years of brilliant musicianship and hard work (much more so than any other member of the band if you ask me), Lindsey didn't deserve this. I am shocked, disappointed and angry with the other band members for treating him like this. I love Stevie to death, but it's not hard for me to think that what she (as well the others) did was wrong.