View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 06:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
another interesting part of the interview, when SN is asked how does she feel about touring without LB, considering she has such long history with him.

after going to the whole Fritz and BN story, she finally arrives to the personal relationship, and characterizes it as her only being with him for the music. that as a couple their relationship was never really good and always volatile. the word love never enters her description. i found that striking, considering their WY intro from 2013, when he would always say how much he loved her, and that one time in Germany when she interjected because she doesn't like the package deal thing, he asked her - you loved me too? and i believe she says yes, i loved you too (and goes into moons and stars sowing on his jeans). i find that interesting, that his story always has love when talking about their relationship as a couple. hers now only basically has the Landslide story - i was with this guy for the music, he was gonna get me places.
On her last solo tour in Columbus, I think, when she dedicated Landslide to him she basically said she decided to stay with him because he was her ticket to better things. I found it odd because all the BN shippers I know were “awwww” and I was like: “when did she say she stayed because she loved him?”
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.