View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 12:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hello everybody, long time no see...
I've been absent for a very long time. In the middle we had a new EP, which I didn't liked so much, Lindsey playing with Dave Grohl and company in the Grammy's, which performance was cut in the middle of the song, and a wonderful work of Lindsey and Christine, which is simply that, fantastic.
Now I returned from a long travel, and the first thing I read is that Lindsey is no longer with Fleetwood Mac. He will release a new album, I don't know if it's true, but he's not with the band anymore. Why? I don't know. Suddenly, I feel that we're simply living what happened between Tango In The Night and Time, between 1987 and 1995. New members, new tour, Stevie Nicks and Christine still on the road, but we don't know for how much time. I don't like what is happening. It's ok with Cambell and Neil Finn, but I don't like it.
Oh, I remember that Stevie Nicks refused to release a new album with the band because of her solo career, and that's why Lindsey released with Christine a very special album...
I'm not angry with Fleetwood Mac. I'n angry with Mick Fleetwood.
RIP Fleetwood Mac, once again.

Last edited by moon; 04-26-2018 at 12:09 PM..