View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 07:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
This is all so hilarious. So the tour starts in October. I wonder if this whole thing is a publicity stunt (that ALL 5 are involved in) and LB will “rejoin” in August or September either with or without Mike and Neil. Might as well add this scenario to all of the other conspiracy theories:
You know, I think you could be on to something. This was one of my first thoughts at the beginning of this who fiasco. I do not think Lindsey will rejoin for this tour at all. However, it sets the stage for a FINAL farewell tour with the Rumours 5 in 2020/2021. Think of the publicity. Lindsey returns for the FAREWELL TOUR to end all farewells. It would keep them on the road for the better part of two years, playing all US markets twice.

It is quiet possible that Finn and Campbell know that they're just filling in. They were sitting around needing to make some money, so why not? It gives Buckingham time to do his solo thing and spend time with family. We could all be fools. The publicity stunt to end all.