View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
“We were supposed to go into rehearsal in June and he wanted to put it off until November [2019],” says Nicks. “That’s a long time. I just did 70 shows [on a solo tour]. As soon as I finish one thing, I dive back into another. Why would we stop? We don’t want to stop playing music. We don’t have anything else to do. This is what we do.”

Ok, if we take her comments at face value, then he asked them to postpone for FIVE MONTHS, not a year.

She just did a solo tour. Yes, and the band couldn't do anything while you did. oh, but that's you.

We don't have anything else to do? Uh, maybe other people do have families and things. Just coz you don't, and just coz Mick doesn't seem to make his kids a priority, no one else should??

I. Just. Can't. She was my idol for decades.
I don't believe for a second Lindsey wanted to put the tour off until November 2019. Ridiculous. But what are they gonna say?

And she's contradicting herself. She's saying he wanted to postpone the tour and at the same time she's saying she wanted to be happy for the next 10 years. Meaning without any Lindsey drama. So, was it a coincidence that he wanted to postpone the tour? Please!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.