View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 11:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
1. your album isn't going to sell. Nice. Though of course it fits with her "nobody buys albums anymore"

2. I'm not getting any younger. It's about me, people.

3. Stevie happy to put Mike to work. In her band. Coz it is. Make no mistake.

4. Neill singing Lindsey vocals. Well there's your answer about if they'll do LB songs.

I don't see this as a win-win, but very much as a lose-lose. But whatever.

Seems like she's the one who made the ultimatums-- 1) if you don't want to go, don't go. 2) And then to the band-- it's me or him..... you go with me now, or go with him two years from now (the implication being, without her then coz she ain't getting no younger. Which, to be fair, that part is definitely true for all of them).

I don't see him in that video at all suggesting they should not tour as FM, but that he's holding off the solo album till next year and will put out the best of and do shows essentially in support of THAT in between the Mac shows.

I guess I can imagine him putting out an alternative option of just not touring as FM til he can get all his solo sh&t together but given his demeanor in the vid I can't see him presenting that as a serious option but maybe like half joking "hey, you could wait till I do my solo stuff" you know, like you waited for Stevie to do hers which meant we couldn't do a FM album......

Ken's comments seem to suggest the spin things will take. the line "mutually beneficial arrangement for everyone" i.e. they'd all make money on a big Mac tour and then go do your piddly little solo stuff.
This is all about STEVIE and what she wants. She wanted her little heartbreaker in the band and she got it. I will be giving bad reviews of this concert on every site.