View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 07:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannondontgo View Post
I didn’t say I don’t know of any big LB fans. I see tons of them online. And I do indeed read their (and your) posts. I said I didn’t know any in real life. The many close friends I’ve made from following FM around all happen to be primarily Stevie people. In my post I was talking about the discussions with my group of real-life friends and how they were processing this whole situation. When I said I don’t really know any big LB fans personally, it wasn’t any kind of dig towards him. I was just pointing out that the viewpoints and conversations I was describing could in all fairness be biased since there wasn’t anyone from Lindsey’s camp participating in our discussion.
you know what? i just realized after reading your post about bringing people upfront. you do know me in person.

you are that tiny little girl who i let stand in front of me at the Today Show because i felt bad that you wouldn't see anything if you are behind me, no?
there were 5 hardcore buckheads right around you at the Today Show - we wore Trojan hats. we were talking to everyone there, while in line and while waiting for the band. i remember trying to strike a converstaion with you several times, because i love meeting fans at these shows. so if you don't know any buckheads, that is not for the lack of trying on our part. but might be for the lack of caring to meet us on your part.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"