View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 11:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=TheWildHeart67;1223690]
Quote:
[Did anyone stop to think that they were supporting shameful/awful behavior when they were paying to see them during the Rumours and Tusk tours as they shoveled cocaine up their noses? I mean, they've all had issues in the past. Now they just seem to be overdosing on pettiness. I'll be there, somewhere in the building, because I want to hear them sing the songs they recorded in whatever key they manage to pull it off in now. I'll miss what Lindsey brings to some of these songs, but I won't be too sad to not sit through BL's grunt-filled ending or creepy whisper NGBA. Maybe I'll have to see a solo show to hear WMYTYTO. I wish they had pulled that out on one of the last couple tours :/ It's a garbage situation and they seem to be making a pretty bad choice with this, but all we can do is watch. If they ever listened to the people on here we'd have had some amazing tour setlists...but we haven't. So now I just have to decide how awkward hearing someone else sing GYOW will be alongside parts of Don't Stop.QUOTE]
Bravo!
This board stirs more drama than the actual band. Lol.
Fleetwood Mac are part of Pop Culture.
Nothing will ruin that legacy.
I dont think most of us knew if they were doing coke back then. I certainly didn't. It wasn't really adveritised. No social media etc... Plus I was little, but even if I wasn't....