View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I think Chris could definitely have stopped it, and I am gutted, like you that she didn’t. I think she’s the only one that all respect and all would have listened to. She doesn’t have “issues” with anyone. Even her and John seem to get along well. I love her, but man, I’m disappointed in her esp big time. She has to know this was a big mistake for all the die hard loyal fans.
Stevie could have stopped it ..she is Fleetwood Mac's cashcow without question. If she had told Mick if he goes I go we would not be having these conversations. In 1987 she did not want him to leave. This time she did and I have no doubt that she is the catalyst behind his firing .Like others have said Chris and John just went with it .This by no mean should absolve them especially Christine in light of she and Lindsey's recent work together. So very tacky of her.I don't think any of them care much about the die hard fans ..just the $$$.

Last edited by BombaySapphire3; 04-18-2018 at 10:04 PM..