View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
There's probably going to be a lot of different stories and claims going around in the following weeks about this. To me (and I know I've said this before) I think it's not that much more complicated than a business/scheduling conflict that just went south. There was undoubtably a lot of shadiness and more than one person being stubborn and difficult, it ended up like this and it just shouldn't have happened.

Honestly, what band member has put more hard work into the band than Lindsey? I don't doubt he could make things hell, especially back in the day, but really, he did SO much for the band, whether he liked it or not. He doesn't deserve this.
This!

Why is it so hard for people to believe that’s all that happened? Why Lindsey should have done something really really bad for it to end the way it did? They just pulled the plug and didn’t care about fans at all.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.