View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 03:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
And we have another winner! Except that you're not posting what you think Lindsey did.
What people need to know is that Lindsey was ready to postpone his solo tour once he realized he couldn't convince Mick. But decisions were already made because Stevie wanted him out.
And Mike was already approached by them even before Lindsey knew he was being fired.
man i missed a lot! i've never heard this piece of the story. do we know this, or it's just someone speculation?

what i also find bizarre is people claiming how it's obvious that LB not giving his normal 200% at the Classics but instead just regular 110% is what gives FM every right to get rid of him as a bad employee. how can anyone say this with a straight face? have you all seen the last 4 FM tours? if you haven't seen tours than read the reviews? more often than not, Stevie was practically a zombie sleepwalking through FM shows, making it clear she could care less about FM. her solo fans say she's a completely different person, engaged and happy on her solo outings. so why was she not fired anytime between 2009 and now for not giving it a 100%?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"