View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 02:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLiz2 View Post
To play devil's advocate, perhaps being an a**hole that no one wanted to be around anymore does warrant being expelled? I mean, I have to work with people I don't like...but these are a bunch of 70-something millionaires who have the luxury of saying "Nope, not gonna do it anymore." (In saying that, I'm not trying to imply that Lindsey's is the only difficult personality in the band. I don't know that any are easy to get along with, but it's pretty obvious that within the context of "the five", he was the outsider more often than not).
i don't know where is that obvious. Christine was raving last year how much she loves working with him, and always did, and that the only member of FM where he has tensions is Stevie.

John and Lindsey were always staying same places when on FM tour, and watching DR doc, you'd think that whatever initial disagreements they had back in 1975 are long gone and forgotten.

Mick always praises Lindsey.... or he did, until he fired him . all recent tours, at all m&gs Mick had when fans would press him to single out Stevie, he would instead always single out Lindsey as the bands driving force, musical director, etc.

so from everything we know, it's pretty obvious that within the context of "the five",the only person who has a problem with Lindsey in FM is his ex.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"