View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 10:41 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Thank you for confirming the man did absolutely nothing to warrant being expelled!
To play devil's advocate, perhaps being an a**hole that no one wanted to be around anymore does warrant being expelled? I mean, I have to work with people I don't like...but these are a bunch of 70-something millionaires who have the luxury of saying "Nope, not gonna do it anymore." (In saying that, I'm not trying to imply that Lindsey's is the only difficult personality in the band. I don't know that any are easy to get along with, but it's pretty obvious that within the context of "the five", he was the outsider more often than not).

Admittedly the hardcore level of my fandom has ebbed and flowed over the years, so I'm able to look at this with a level of detached amusement that I wouldn't have had 15 years ago. That said, I keep coming back to the board now to see if we've been given any further actual, verified information beyond "so-and-so says" and "I heard..."; from what I can make out, we don't know anything more from legitimate media outlets about what went on and led to the current situation today than we did on Monday when everything hit the fan. It seems like there is a a lot of speculation being taken as gospel when we really don't know. Perhaps I've missed something?

Regardless, I don't think any of the five owe me anything other than to show up and play for a couple hours if I buy tickets to their show. It looks like they're going to do that with Lindsey this go-round, so it is what it is.