View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
To be fair, it seems reasonable to believe that she liked it simply because you were sending a message of support for her father. Now if she had REPLIED to you with a "yep, I was in the room and heard it all, Stevie said 'you're fired you big jerk!'" then maybe that would "confirm" it. There have been a lot of folks passing judgement based on very scant information. I will be interested to hear some hard facts about what happened in that room that hopefully will come out eventually.
She liked every comment bashing Stevie. Even her RL bashed her and she told her friend: "I love you". There's dissapointment in the Buckingham family and it's because of Stevie and Mick.
What, you think Lindsey is gonna tell his family a different story of what really happened? Why would he lie? And of course Leelee can't tell it.

Hard facts? When fights among band members really come out? Never.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.