View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Found this on Facebook, I condensed it:

Joe Compton
6 hrs
The truth re my April 1 post - Mike will be lead guitarist on Fleetwood Mac tour ; Lindsey-Nicks issues came to a head-LB fired.

Joe Compton I expect a singing gtr player to be added

Bonnie Caryn Joe: Thank you and its true. I have 6-7 sources are saying same. Mike is going to be with FM on tour. Will be interesting to see if we get a new Fleetwood Mac album from this new band reconfiguration. I am very sorry to see Lindsey go. I do feel he will be well supported in his solo endeavors. xoxo
Manage
Like · 4h
Patricia Rodriguez
Patricia Rodriguez Can you name one of your 6-7 sources?
Manage
Like · 4h
Joe Compton
Joe Compton Bonnie Caryn---thanks for doing your research and confirming the truth of this. I must say I am surprised how many fans of Mike fail to grasp what a good chance this is for Mike to shine

Bonnie Caryn Billy Burnette has advised Mick threw Lindsey out. Other sources connected to the band were privately telling folks this for weeks.
Manage
Like · 2h
Bonnie Caryn
Bonnie Caryn Billy was rejected this time as Lindseys replacement. He went public with the story.
Manage
Like · 2h
Dave Holley
Dave Holley why is Billy involved? he replaced LB for "Behind the Mask" but hasn't been in the band since LB's return
Manage
Like · 2h
Bonnie Caryn
Bonnie Caryn Dave: Because Billy was under brief consideration as a Linds replacement this time wasnt selected. He went public on his own facebook wall that Lindsey was out, he wasnt chosen this time to replace him and Mick threw Lindsey out. xoxo

Lindsey fired....Mick threw him out.....
OMG, I can barely type