View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I don't believe any of these adamant posters have the slightest clue what is going on.

If its just Nicks and McVie that will be singing then it ain't Fleetwood Mac, its Nicks-McVie. My worry is they'll be bringing Mike Campbell in for lead guitar and then maybe even somebody else for vocals....Chris friggin Isaak????

On another note, I'm miffed there's more conjecture about this on a general music discussion board than there is on The Ledge.
The chap sharing the latest news is TPs photographer & band friend, and as in other rumours, he said another vocalist / guitarist is to be named.

My guess was Harry Styles, since he's Mick & Stevie's mate and would put bums in seats (I write that half-kidding & with no idea about Harry's career or who the band would consider). I can't handle Chris, John, and Mick as a support band to Stevie and someone attempting LBs songs...

The whole situation is a mess but it's difficult for me to imagine it's not the truth, as all reports have a general pattern of details. Sadly.