View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I apologize for not reading your post more carefully, and realizing that while you were criticizing both, your uglier statements were directed towards someone else.

As far as whether or not I "like" you - it's true I find your posts rather unpleasant to read when they contain such insults, even when they are directed at band members rather than fellow posters. (I do not have a problem with your posts that are not ugly, I should add.) Your statement about me was yet another unpleasant read.

Still, I don't keep an "enemies list" like some here. If I think I have something to add to a conversation, I reply. If I think a post is BS, I say so. I don't check who wrote it first.

Thus, I certainly do not intentionally misread your posts, or anyone else's.

ETA: I seriously don't remember you from the "old days" - did you have a different name back then? Or did you not post as much? I don't remember us interacting back then, and that's the God's honest truth. My evaluations of your posts are all from recent years, not some ancient grudge.
I've been here for 15 years, and lurked a couple of years before that. I just remember that you're from (West?)Lafayette, and remember talking about Indiana schools and the like. And that you ran the BN board.

But I've just always felt some animosity towards me from you. But whatever. It really doesn't matter. Until I have to respond to something you write, concerning my posts. Have a good day.