View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
so tell us about his reaction!
I hadn't met Elle but we planned to connect that night. I was at the stage under LBs microphone and out of reach when he had people strum the guitar, to my right. I knew Elle was there somewhere. I saw him big smile & recognize someone as he moved his guitar along and I said to my husband 'that must be Elle'. LB then came down by my left for more strumming after which Elle and I connected. It was very fun. Disclaimer: I am more of a Chris, John, early FM fan and not too familiar with LB solo, but I love BuckVie. Smaller venues and upclose LB are both new for me...and I like it!

As for Chris: I noticed more this show that she sings along (miming) when LB is singing, she turned toward Brett or the others when they are playing or she'll move her fingers (miming again, hands not on the keys but kind of 'air piano') when Brett plays. She's so happy and into each song that it's wonderful to see. She most definitely plays though, even if it's not all the keys...this whole group works well together, in my opinion.