View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 05:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

https://www.indystar.com/story/enter...umn/588814001/

I've been looking for reviews of the show but haven't found any. Instead I found this link with a short quote from Chris.

I went to this show and boy oh boy was it great. First time at this venue--it looks cool and the staff was friendly and helpful--I could tell they liked working there. Before I begin does anyone know if the t-shirts have the second leg listed on the back? Can you believe I never thought to look till now-duh.

I was lucky to be surrounded on all sides by really fun people. I had 3rd row center seat. Mom and daughter to my right who drove from Ohio. Married couple behind me (don't remember where from but they were at the Ohio show) and a guy and a girl on my left from Michigan. I should have asked if anyone was a member or lurker here-duh again. We had so much fun talking about standing during the show and actually standing during the show. I have no idea how full the place was or what was going on behind us cause I never turned around. The front section/what I could see was enthusiastic and cheering for all the songs. Lindsey commented on how good the audience was and how they just might stick around a little longer but it wasn't canned, he actually seemed serious for a minute.

Chris' voice sounded extra good and she looked so cute in her motorcycle boots. Lindsey was having a ball. Something was going on with the drums cause the tech was crawling around the drum set half of the night. A ledgie posted on a different thread that the karaoke machine seems to be turned down and I agree--it's not as prominent as it was during the first leg. I'm not sure if Chris was making fun of it at one point cause she kinda looked up and pointed when some background vocals played(don't remember which song).

When Lindsey began his long explanation of how the album came to be I pulled out my sign. It's just white plastic with "Thank You For New Music" written on it in marker. He squinted, leaned forward and read it out loud!!!! Then after reading it he said "Well you're welcome" or "You're very welcome". This was the highlight of my night. If anyone has this on video I'd love to see it. I'll be forever grateful although I don't expect it since most people don't record his long speeches.

More in a bit....