View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Personally, I accept Fleetwood Mac as it is, the good and the bad, the dark and the light. The music, the shows, the solo work, the absence of ​regular albums. I don't blame any one member of the band. I see a difficult dynamic with 2 ex-couples, 3 men, 2 women. To me, it just mirrors life, and the difficulties that we all experience in relationships, and that comes through in the music. I think it's amazing they have got this far. Christine needed 16 years away to come back with the enthusiasm that she now has.

I appreciate what music we do have, and I'm not expecting anything from any of them if they don't want to do it.

But that's just me, and I realise other fans will feel differently and feel frustration and disappointment. In a perfect world we'd have regular new albums with all 5, but the world isn't perfect and neither is the band or the people in it.

Stevie is such an easy target for all the blame and anger, but I can not see how the other 4 are totally faultless. We just don't know what is going on behind the scenes, and I wish everyone wasn't so quick to judge.