View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Lol you have to murder children in order to do something worth being judged for? No sorry but I disagree. Stevie could've slept with every single not tied down dude on the entire North American continent and I wouldn't judge her for it. Props to her. But no I think people who break apart relationships and get involved with someone already taken deserve being criticized for it. And I feel the same way about people like Mick or Lindsey or whoever else did bad things and got away with it because of their "rockstar life".
One of the points I was trying to make was we don't know what was going on in the marriages of the men she had affairs with. They could have been happy marriages or they could have been bad marriages. Who knows maybe the wives were sleeping around as well. We as fans don't know. People cheat on spouses for a number of reasons so I cannot pass judgement on what one chooses to do with their personal life. Consenting Adults owe no apologies to anyone except the parties involved.