View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:34 AM

I don't know if the tracklist has already been posted but in any case here:

EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT LANA DEL REY'S NEW ALBUM, LUST FOR LIFE
From the release date to the track list...

Lana Del Rey's fifth studio album releases later this month. Here's everything you need to know about the singer's upcoming project before it drops.

The Title
Lust for Life

The Release Date
July 21, 2017

The Album Cover

The Track List

"Love"
"Lust for Life f. The Weeknd
"13 Beaches"
"Cherry"
"White Mustang"
"Summer Bummer" f. A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti
"Groupie Love" f. A$AP Rocky
"In My Feelings"
"Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind"
"God Bless America - And all the Beautiful Women in It"
"When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing"
"Beautiful People Beautiful Problems" f. Stevie Nicks
"Tomorrow Never Came" f. Sean Ono Lennon
"Heroin"
"Change"
"Get Free"

The Singles
Del Rey hasn't unveiled her full album track list yet, but here are the songs we know will appear on the record so far.

"Lust for Life"
The singer debuted the title track of her record, featuring The Weeknd, in April on BBC One. A month later, she released the accompanying visuals, showcasing her and the R&B singer performing atop the Hollywood sign.

"Love"
Though it's not the title track, this was the first single Del Rey released from Lust for Life. She premiered the single in February, and a dreamy music video came shortly after.

"Coachella—Woodstock on My Mind"
After attending Coachella and hearing the news of North Korea testing missiles, Del Rey felt inspired and penned a melody in the woods on the way home from the festival, which she immediately shared on Instagram. "I just wanted to share this in hopes that one individual's hope and prayer for peace might contribute to the possibility of it in the long run," she explained in the caption. A month later, she shared the fully-produced track.

"Cherry"
This track hasn't been released as a single yet, but Del Rey gave fans a taste when she performed it at the KROQ Weenie Roast Y Fiesta in May.

"Summer Bummer"
This marks one of two songs featuring A$AP Rocky on Del Rey's upcoming record. On "Summer Bummer," produced by Boi-1da, the rapper is also accompanied by Playboi Carti on the track.

"Groupie Love"
On this A$AP collab, Del Rey croons about a relationship that's like a romance between an artist and a fan. The rapper originally recorded a different verse for this song, but a few months after laying down his verse, he came back into the studio and changed it.

The Stevie Nicks Collab
Perhaps the most anticipated track on the album is Del Rey's collaboration with Stevie Nicks, "Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems."

"I kind of thought I had finished the record a couple of times, and then one of those times I really felt like I wanted a woman on the record," she said of the song. She was amazing. She was everything you hope she’s gonna be. She’s so contemporary, and she knows all the new music that’s out weekly. She loved the track and she added so much to it."

The Trailer
When Del Rey officially announced her new album, she included a whimsical trailer to explain the upcoming record and her intentions behind it.
"When I'm in the middle of making a record, especially now when the world is in the middle of such a tumultuous period, I find I really need to take the space for myself, far away from real life to consider what my contribution to the world should be in these dark times," she narrates in one part of the clip.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture...ife-new-album/