View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
maybe judge was the wrong word, i do mean criticism but anyways i still disagree, especially with your idea of mistakes. and i don't just mean stevie, but any of those "rockstars" who did a whole bunch of things and managed to get away with it because it was just the "rockstar" life and fans writing long blocks of text defending them. either way i don't want to write more long blocks of text on this, part of me wishes i'd never brought it up to begin with. and i meant to each their own in regards to our differing opinions on this.
To tell the truth that wasn't "my" definition of "mistake" and everything else but that of someone I admire very much, and I did understand what you meant with "to each their own" but nonetheless yes, it's better to just agree to disagree and leave it at that; just know that unfortunately it's useless to keep criticizing others for their mistakes because either they already have remorse and then they don't need to be constantly reminded, or they aren't remorseful because they severely lack empathy, and then you can't change that in any way and will only end up intoxicating yourself. Good luck for everything's to come.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 07-13-2017 at 04:04 PM..