View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel69 View Post
OMG. All this **** about Stevie being a "slut"..."homewrecker"...."cheater" is totally out of line. Who are any of us to judge her or anyone for that matter? Except of course someone who molests a child, murders someone etc etc.

We don't know what goes on behind closed doors in any marriage/relationship. It takes two to tango so "homewrecker" Stevie or anyone for that matter should not be judged. This is just my opinion. Sure I get pissed at Stevie. I'm pissed that she didn't want to record with Fleetwood Mac. I feel she needs to change her hairstyle. What she does in her personal life is not for me to comment on or pass judgement.
Lol you have to murder children in order to do something worth being judged for? No sorry but I disagree. Stevie could've slept with every single not tied down dude on the entire North American continent and I wouldn't judge her for it. Props to her. But no I think people who break apart relationships and get involved with someone already taken deserve being criticized for it. And I feel the same way about people like Mick or Lindsey or whoever else did bad things and got away with it because of their "rockstar life".