View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustwoman77 View Post
Yes, I am up front as well 5th row on Christine's side on center aisle. That was the best I could get. It is impossible to get front row in Nashville. I have always thought that they reserve those for "important" music people in Nashville. I got front row for Lindsey Buckingham at the Ryman a few years back. That is the only time I have had front row in Nashville for any concert. I have a lot better success in other cities.

Etch is a bit pricey, so I might save it for a special occasion, if you typically like to not spend a lot on food and beverages. It is worth it though.

Fingers crossed that it does not pour rain or thunderstorm to the point of canceling the show. I am super excited.
I'm center section, row dd, seat #9, so I think I'm dead center. I should be the guy with the FM baseball cap, wearing a yellow rain poncho!

I've definitely heard good things about Etch! I think we're planning on Demo's around 6 today.

My biggest fear is that lightning might force them to cancel. But other than that, screw the rain. It's warm and humid, so as long as the show goes on, bring it, Mother Nature! Now let's get on with the show! I'm so excited. Way more than for a FM show. This is a once in a lifetime show!