View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 04:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
You very clearly seem to have a Chrisine/Lindsey favoritism that shows in just about everything you post. I guess we're at a stalemate.
I don't though. I really don't have a favoritism towards anyone. I'm not sure why you think that. Maybe you think that being open to critiquing Stevie and expressing when I get annoyed with her just as much as praising her means favoring others but it doesn't at least not for me. I can critique any of them and praise them just the same. I don't feel the great need to rush to any particular person's defense unless there's a worthy point to be made. Hence why I said Stevie isn't winning an Oscar and BM isn't winning a Grammy either.

But either way I'm tired of having this argument, we've had an exchange about this identical topic before and clearly not seeing eye to eye and that's fine. But then please stop responding to my posts and reiterating what I've said to try and make it seem as if I just hate Stevie and love Lindsey and Christine when that's far from the case. Have a nice day.

Last edited by dreamsunwind; 06-16-2017 at 05:04 PM..