View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 12:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netter75 View Post
[B]Can someone get you a medal for this? It's mind boggling that all-encompassing camps exist on this forum at all. "I've been betrayed by Stevie", "I hate Lindsey", "THEY came over to OUR side of the forum" blahhhh. We're all fans of the same band and can agree that each member has their ups and downs.
THIS. It's hysterical the Stevie vs BM vs Lindsey vs whatever else that goes down here all the time. They're all a part of the biggest thing that is FLEETWOOD MAC! That's why I can always praise and criticize any single one of them without bias because in the end, my main "camp" is Fleetwood Mac.

Reminds me of a primarily Stevie blog I used to follow that posted lots of great pictures and things of Stevie, but for some reason, whoever was running it had this extreme Stevie bias and an almost comical reaction to anything that could have resembled criticism of her. I remember unfollowing after the BM album was first announced, they had this very weird response like "I'm a Stevie fan so all I care about is Stevie's solo career". And I'm sure you could find things like that on Lindsey and/or Christine fanpages. It's hilarious.

Last edited by dreamsunwind; 06-15-2017 at 12:32 AM..