View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:51 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakerofBirds View Post
Once again the same few people are coming on here and acting like children, as they always do. If Stevie's (or any other celebrities) decisions on what to do with her own personal life make you feel insulted, offended, or personally hurt, then you have emotional problems that would be best talked about with a therapist. Maybe then you'll be able to have an adult conversation. Seriously. Stevie didn't want to give Fleetwood Mac a few more years of her life. GET OVER IT. Obviously the rest of Fleetwood Mac did. She also certainly didn't sing a vocal on a song someone else wrote for a film just to upstage Lindsey and Christine. That's conspiracy theory level thinking. Come down to earth please.
Can someone get you a medal for this? It's mind boggling that all-encompassing camps exist on this forum at all. "I've been betrayed by Stevie", "I hate Lindsey", "THEY came over to OUR side of the forum" blahhhh. We're all fans of the same band and can agree that each member has their ups and downs.

Also I love the new song. Literally just found out about it after getting home from work and it was a great surprise to end the day with

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)